Personalization, simplicity and integration are the keys to our monetization solutions
You can have great content, enriched by premium sources and delivered by the most user-friendly platform available. However, to succeed, you need to monetize your news media. At Naviga, we have modern solutions for advertising sales and audience engagement. Our all-in-one solutions can handle the complexities of digital and print. They’re built for international sales, too. Plus, they integrate with solutions like Salesforce and popular accounting software.
Our subscription and advertising platforms help smooth workflows and match audience with offers. In addition, several provide self-service portals that make account management easier for your customers and you.
Thanks to digital, the varieties of ads and packages can get complex. Naviga Ad contains a powerful but intuitive CRM that lets you manage ad sales from Opportunity to Billing. Package, sell and deliver any combination of ads, from display advertising to newsletters, custom content and event sales – even Google Ad Manager.
- Self-service portal for your advertisers
- Cloud-based browser for access anywhere you have internet
- Dynamic analysis and reporting
- Optional integration with Salesforce
- Replaces Google DSM – free migration available
Subscriptions are a great way to generate reliable revenue, and we make it easy with Naviga Subscribe. Our complete subscription solution lets you offer a variety of subscription types – from basic paymeters to complex limited or topic-centric subscriptions. Our powerful system includes CRM and e-commerce capabilities as well.
- Integration with third-party back-office systems
- Analytics that tell you about your subscribers as a person, not just a demographic
- Additional features for mobile and third-party subscription sales
- Account handling from payments to entitlements
- Programmable upsells
If you want to sell successfully to today’s sophisticated internet audience, you need to offer subscriptions that apply to their personal situation. Naviga Engage digs deep into your reader’s habits and interests, so you can engage them with offers for subscriptions that meet their needs.
- Automated messages delivered based on behavior triggers
- Visitor conversations aligned with audience segments and strategies
- Dynamic metering to program the best offers
- Premade templates for quick setup
- Data analysis to determine the most successful offers
It’s more important than ever to know your audience. Naviga Discover does a deep dive into your website to collect actionable data. Use it to develop new marketing campaigns, spot trends and create audience segments. We’ve made it easy-to-use, so you can maximize audience engagement and offer the best subscription plans.
- Reports that uncover trends and opportunities
- Analysis of audience behavior data
- List management and fulfillment monitoring
- Profitability scoring based on customer lifetime value
- Audience segmentation that goes beyond demographics
Publishing sales are more complicated than a standard purchase. You have royalties, digital rights management, package deals and more. Naviga Inventory can handle all your publishing and sales needs – and not just for books, but music, software, courses, kits, or anything involving the packaging and sale of information. Handle in-person, trade show and eCommerce sales in one solution.
- Manage quote-to-cash, production, subscriptions, EDI and more
- Track key information: contracts, schedules, content, metadata, job costing and, publicity
- Point-of-sale system for trade shows
- All-in-one CRM, including analysis and reporting
- GDPR and PCI compliant
Events not only inspire customer loyalty but generate additional revenue. Naviga Event is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that streamlines how you sell your exhibition and trade show booths and sponsorships. Manage opportunities, proposals and contracts through to orders, operations and collections. Enjoy a single integrated workflow across sales, operations and finance and a customer self-service portal as well.
- Integrated customer relationship management tools and dashboards
- Package deal capability, from print ads to sponsorships
- Integration with internal and external floorplans
- Integration with Naviga Ad or your favorite accounting system
- Dozens of standard reports and deep-dive analytics to help you track event KPIs
“Naviga Ad integrated our advertising workflow and increased our cashflow by invoicing print/digital/events on time and accurately.”
Senior Director Operations, Motor Trend
Latest from the Naviga Blog
By Peter Marsh, VP Marketing Advertisers are putting a greater portion of their budgets into native advertising, and with good reason. Recent studies show that native ads are widely accepted by readers, and they are more trusted than their traditional...read more
By Karina FabianDid you know that ransomware is expected to cause 11.5 billion dollars in damages in 2019? Phishing attacks have gotten more sophisticated, to the point of mimicking trusted friends or supervisors. Supply chain/third-party attacks are on...read more
By Caroline Briggs Last week we had our annual EMEA User Group conference. It’s a two-day conference arranged by the User Group Board and Naviga representatives. This year we chose the location of Malmö, Sweden and picked a pretty extraordinary venue – the...read more
Summary: New subscription management system offers personalization and analysis tools for Spokesman-Review’s mission of innovationBloomington, MN - May 14, 2019 - Digital subscriptions have become a staple for growing media revenue, but as the digital...read more
Bloomington, MN – May 6, 2019 – Naviga, a leading provider of content-as-a-service, is pleased to announce that Alttra has purchased Naviga Newsfeed to power Cerulio, which analyzes the cryptocurrency market.“Alttra is looking to understand the behavior of...read more
The new brand emphasizes the company’s commitment to customer success and digital innovationBloomington, MN – April 30, 2019 – Newscycle Solutions today announces a comprehensive rebrand, changing its name to Naviga. The rebrand includes a new company...read more