Personalization, simplicity and integration are the keys to our monetization solutions
You can have great content, enriched by premium sources and delivered by the most user-friendly platform available. However, to succeed, you need to monetize your news media. At Naviga, we have modern solutions for advertising sales and audience engagement. Our all-in-one solutions can handle the complexities of digital and print. They’re built for international sales, too. Plus, they integrate with solutions like Salesforce and popular accounting software.
Our subscription and advertising platforms help smooth workflows and match audience with offers. In addition, several provide self-service portals that make account management easier for your customers and you.
Thanks to digital, the varieties of ads and packages can get complex. Naviga Ad contains a powerful but intuitive CRM that lets you manage ad sales from Opportunity to Billing. Package, sell and deliver any combination of ads, from display advertising to newsletters, custom content and event sales – even Google Ad Manager.
- Self-service portal for your advertisers
- Cloud-based browser for access anywhere you have internet
- Dynamic analysis and reporting
- Optional integration with Salesforce
- Replaces Google DSM – free migration available
Subscriptions are a great way to generate reliable revenue, and we make it easy with Naviga Subscribe. Our complete subscription solution lets you offer a variety of subscription types – from basic paymeters to complex limited or topic-centric subscriptions. Our powerful system includes CRM and e-commerce capabilities as well.
- Integration with third-party back-office systems
- Analytics that tell you about your subscribers as a person, not just a demographic
- Additional features for mobile and third-party subscription sales
- Account handling from payments to entitlements
- Programmable upsells
If you want to sell successfully to today’s sophisticated internet audience, you need to offer subscriptions that apply to their personal situation. Naviga Engage digs deep into your reader’s habits and interests, so you can engage them with offers for subscriptions that meet their needs.
- Automated messages delivered based on behavior triggers
- Visitor conversations aligned with audience segments and strategies
- Dynamic metering to program the best offers
- Premade templates for quick setup
- Data analysis to determine the most successful offers
It’s more important than ever to know your audience. Naviga Discover does a deep dive into your website to collect actionable data. Use it to develop new marketing campaigns, spot trends and create audience segments. We’ve made it easy-to-use, so you can maximize audience engagement and offer the best subscription plans.
- Reports that uncover trends and opportunities
- Analysis of audience behavior data
- List management and fulfillment monitoring
- Profitability scoring based on customer lifetime value
- Audience segmentation that goes beyond demographics
Publishing sales are more complicated than a standard purchase. You have royalties, digital rights management, package deals and more. Naviga Inventory can handle all your publishing and sales needs – and not just for books, but music, software, courses, kits, or anything involving the packaging and sale of information. Handle in-person, trade show and eCommerce sales in one solution.
- Manage quote-to-cash, production, subscriptions, EDI and more
- Track key information: contracts, schedules, content, metadata, job costing and, publicity
- Point-of-sale system for trade shows
- All-in-one CRM, including analysis and reporting
- GDPR and PCI compliant
Events not only inspire customer loyalty but generate additional revenue. Naviga Event is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that streamlines how you sell your exhibition and trade show booths and sponsorships. Manage opportunities, proposals and contracts through to orders, operations and collections. Enjoy a single integrated workflow across sales, operations and finance and a customer self-service portal as well.
- Integrated customer relationship management tools and dashboards
- Package deal capability, from print ads to sponsorships
- Integration with internal and external floorplans
- Integration with Naviga Ad or your favorite accounting system
- Dozens of standard reports and deep-dive analytics to help you track event KPIs
“Naviga Ad integrated our advertising workflow and increased our cashflow by invoicing print/digital/events on time and accurately.”
Senior Director Operations, Motor Trend
Latest from the Naviga Blog
Self-service is not just a trend but an expectation – and why not? It offers convenience for the customer as well as labor savings for the company. It also keeps things in one convenient place, making communications easier, and simplifies the process of...read more
By Nina Månsson A hackathon is an event where developers meet to program and explore ideas, concepts or test a prototype by programming. It’s been a tradition of our Infomaker acquisition, and we’re working toward incorporating it into our company as a...read more
By Diane Attanasio I hope you will join us at the upcoming 2019 iConnect Users’ Conference, May 19th through 23rd in Minneapolis. It promises to be a very informative event, with many presentations and discussions which will to be of great interest and...read more
Summary: The Tampa Bay Times has adopted Newscycle’s Marketing G2 subscription management system and is already seeing success with its streamlined checkouts via the self-service portal.Bloomington, MN – April 18, 2019 – NEWSCYCLE Solutions (“Newscycle”),...read more
Summary: The new technique, used in Newscycle’s NewsEdge content-as-a-service platform, clusters like-with-like data at real-time speeds, providing exact categorization, where previous methods have been slower and approximate.Bloomington, MN – March 27, 2019 –...read more
Bloomington, MN – March 13, 2019 – Infomaker, a NEWSCYCLE Solutions company, has been awarded the Linnaeus University Partner of the Year award. The Infomaker, a NEWSCYCLE Solutions company, has been awarded the Linnaeus University Partner of the Year...read more