Personalization, simplicity and integration are the keys to our monetization solutions
You can have great content, enriched by premium sources and delivered by the most user-friendly platform available. However, to succeed, you need to monetize your news media. At Naviga, we have modern solutions for advertising sales and audience engagement. Our all-in-one solutions can handle the complexities of digital and print. They’re built for international sales, too. Plus, they integrate with solutions like Salesforce and popular accounting software.
Our subscription and advertising platforms help smooth workflows and match audience with offers. In addition, several provide self-service portals that make account management easier for your customers and you.
Thanks to digital, the varieties of ads and packages can get complex. Naviga Ad contains a powerful but intuitive CRM that lets you manage ad sales from Opportunity to Billing. Package, sell and deliver any combination of ads, from display advertising to newsletters, custom content and event sales – even Google Ad Manager.
- Self-service portal for your advertisers
- Cloud-based browser for access anywhere you have internet
- Dynamic analysis and reporting
- Optional integration with Salesforce
- Replaces Google DSM – free migration available
Subscriptions are a great way to generate reliable revenue, and we make it easy with Naviga Subscribe. Our complete subscription solution lets you offer a variety of subscription types – from basic paymeters to complex limited or topic-centric subscriptions. Our powerful system includes CRM and e-commerce capabilities as well.
- Integration with third-party back-office systems
- Analytics that tell you about your subscribers as a person, not just a demographic
- Additional features for mobile and third-party subscription sales
- Account handling from payments to entitlements
- Programmable upsells
If you want to sell successfully to today’s sophisticated internet audience, you need to offer subscriptions that apply to their personal situation. Naviga Engage digs deep into your reader’s habits and interests, so you can engage them with offers for subscriptions that meet their needs.
- Automated messages delivered based on behavior triggers
- Visitor conversations aligned with audience segments and strategies
- Dynamic metering to program the best offers
- Premade templates for quick setup
- Data analysis to determine the most successful offers
It’s more important than ever to know your audience. Naviga Discover does a deep dive into your website to collect actionable data. Use it to develop new marketing campaigns, spot trends and create audience segments. We’ve made it easy-to-use, so you can maximize audience engagement and offer the best subscription plans.
- Reports that uncover trends and opportunities
- Analysis of audience behavior data
- List management and fulfillment monitoring
- Profitability scoring based on customer lifetime value
- Audience segmentation that goes beyond demographics
Publishing sales are more complicated than a standard purchase. You have royalties, digital rights management, package deals and more. Naviga Inventory can handle all your publishing and sales needs – and not just for books, but music, software, courses, kits, or anything involving the packaging and sale of information. Handle in-person, trade show and eCommerce sales in one solution.
- Manage quote-to-cash, production, subscriptions, EDI and more
- Track key information: contracts, schedules, content, metadata, job costing and, publicity
- Point-of-sale system for trade shows
- All-in-one CRM, including analysis and reporting
- GDPR and PCI compliant
Events not only inspire customer loyalty but generate additional revenue. Naviga Event is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that streamlines how you sell your exhibition and trade show booths and sponsorships. Manage opportunities, proposals and contracts through to orders, operations and collections. Enjoy a single integrated workflow across sales, operations and finance and a customer self-service portal as well.
- Integrated customer relationship management tools and dashboards
- Package deal capability, from print ads to sponsorships
- Integration with internal and external floorplans
- Integration with Naviga Ad or your favorite accounting system
- Dozens of standard reports and deep-dive analytics to help you track event KPIs
“Naviga Ad integrated our advertising workflow and increased our cashflow by invoicing print/digital/events on time and accurately.”
Senior Director Operations, Motor Trend
Latest from the Naviga Blog
Digital subscriptions are taking an increasingly important role in the media – newspapers, magazines, newsletters and broadcast. There’s so much you can do with a bank of subscribers, from using the data to better understand the audience. However, it’s important to get the basics first.read more
We just brought all our companies together under our new name, Naviga, and already we’re adding more to the team. On May 30, we acquired ZINIO, a leading technology supplier for the digital magazine industry.Most consumers know ZINIO as a digital newsstand...read more
By Peter Marsh, VP Marketing Advertisers are putting a greater portion of their budgets into native advertising, and with good reason. Recent studies show that native ads are widely accepted by readers, and they are more trusted than their traditional...read more
ZINIO optimizes the digital return on investment for publishers while providing consumers with the best in class reading experienceBloomington, MN — May 30, 2019 — Naviga (formerly known as Newscycle Solutions), a leading provider of software and services...read more
Bloomington, MN - May 24, 2019 - Naviga is pleased to announce that SalesLink users can now integrate the solution into Outlook Calendar. SalesLink 19-2 offers this requested feature along with a couple of other updates.Site admins will need to configure...read more
Summary: New subscription management system offers personalization and analysis tools for Spokesman-Review’s mission of innovationBloomington, MN - May 14, 2019 - Digital subscriptions have become a staple for growing media revenue, but as the digital...read more