Bloomington, MN – May 24, 2019 – Naviga is pleased to announce that SalesLink users can now integrate the solution into Outlook Calendar. SalesLink 19-2 offers this requested feature along with a couple of other updates.
Site admins will need to configure the Outlook account for SalesLink first. Once integrated, sales reps’ calendars are synced with SalesLink, allowing them to
- View Outlook meeting in SalesLink along with other tasks, events and opportunities
- Create new meetings or edit existing meetings in SalesLink
- Get auto-suggestions from Outlook contacts to add to invite lists in SalesLink
- Accept, decline or tentatively accept a meeting invite from SalesLink
- Add details to a meeting invite
In addition, sales reps can book ad dates in the past and search customers by city. SalesLink Release 19-2 is anticipated for May 23. If you have questions, please contact your account representative or email us at email@example.com.